Top Ten 2014 Books I Am Going To Read This Year!! (I'm excited can't you tell)
This week's topic is about 2014 releases I meant to read but wasn't able to last year. In resolution to that, here are the top 10 2014 books I am going to read this year. So without further ado, let's get to it!
1. City of Heavenly Fire is literally glaring at me from my shelves. I am 200 pages in and then decided to hold it off for a moment. That's the keyword: moment. I never thought that that moment will take almost a year.
2. Heir of Fire is that book everyone wants me to read. "Hey any book recommendation?" "Heir of Fire" and then repeat the process 100 times. After the ending of CoM, my mind is still reeling. I need to get my hands on this one this year. Must. Must. Must.
3. I read the heart-rending prologue of In the After Light but that was it. I needed the physical book. It feels weird reading it in e-book when I've been dying to know how will Liam and Ruby's story will end.
4. My sister's friend borrowed my copy of To All the Boys I've Loved Before and hasn't returned it yet for like months now. But I badly want to read this. Heard nothing but good things.
5. My goodreads feed had been "Since You've Been Gone" - ified when this book was release / even earlier. I love lists. I need to read about all the dares in this book.
6. I am finally reading Bloodlines!!! Holy Shit. I am so excited. I have all the books except Silver Shadows and The Ruby Circle. HASHTAG SYDRIAN
7. Copies of Dreams of Gods and Monsters are so elusive here. I couldn't find one in our local bookstore. Any hopes that they'll release a paperback of this?
8. I just bought The Bane Chronicles yesterday! I am so excited. While skimming it, I noticed the graphic pages. How cool is that? And knowing how glittery and awesome Magnus Bane is, I'll definitely enjoy this.
9. I have The Archived now and I only need The Unbound. This duology sounds epic and I couldn't wait to read it this year.
10. I confess that I intended to stall reading Opposition. Aside from the sudden cover change, I was just a little meh with Armentrout books lately. I am not avoiding them, but I get the same formula with all her books. I hope I could read this before my memories of the predecessors got lost in my mind.
I'M READING THIS SERIES IN A WHIM WHAT IS HAPPENING??? I THOUGHT I'M GOING TO READ IT SLOWLY BUT SCREW THAT
WHAT 2014 RELEASES ARE YOU GOING TO READ THIS YEAR?