Skincare Talk: Current Favorites #1

by - 5:55 AM


I love me some AB skin care products but my wallet doesn't hahaha. 

Hello, everyone! After being a hermit for months I'm back with something I'm really excited to share. Our mockboards did take all my social time away and I only have my books, family and friends to keep me sane lately. But I do have time to squeeze in some skin care shopee-ing and research lol. A quick shoutout to Liah Yoo aka queen of skin care ♥ Her videos are A++++ 

D E A R  K L A I R S  SUPPLE FACE TONER

  • Hydrates my face and makes my skin soft all day! I used only my hands in applying this by patting the product onto my face.
  • Alcohol and paraben free! If you read the ingredients list, there's no harmful chemical that is included. I have to give props to SkinCarisma for providing a comprehensive and informative ingredients analyzer feature.
  • It is not as watery or runny as the other toners. I am used to watery texture for toners, but this does have a viscous texture that might feel a little tacky for first timers, but don't fret! because the product is easily absorbed by the skin and won't leave any sticky and tacky feeling.
  • It is Korea's most-raved about toner since 2015-ish. It's popular for its maximum hydration and pH balancing. Toners are essential part of a skin care routine. I can't go on a day without applying a toner 😍

M I S S H A  TIME REVOLUTION ESSENCE

  • Very very very hydrating! 
  •  It also has an active ingredient which is Niacinamide that brightens the skin and controls the oil production. If Vitamin C is too irritating for your skin, Niacinamide is a good substitute because it's more stable.
  • It hasn't made tremendous effect on my skin but I feel like I'm not that oily as much compared to when I just use toners and moisturizers!  
  • Alcohol and paraben free!
  • Makes my skin glow! Even if it's not the Korean dewy-ish glow, I can still feel like there's a subtle glow which indicates that my skin is getting healthier. I have a long way to go, but I know it's changing hehe



E L U J A I  PROPOLIS AMPOULE 

  • SKIN SAVER!!!!!!!!!!! Chant with me "SKIN SAVER! SKIN SAVER!" 
  • If you are like me who has stubborn hyper-pigmentation and uneven skin tone, this will tick off those problems. 
  • Not sticky or tacky. You can use this as spot treatment or you can pat this around your face. 
  • It comes with a dropper so it makes everything more efficient.
  • Its main ingredients are propolis and myrhh oil which are natural medicine/herbs in Korea. I'm planning to feature this on a solo post so I could talk more about it because it deserves the attention *wink wink* 

I N N I S F R E E  CLAY PORE MASK

  • It claims to control sebum production, tighten pores, deep clean and exfoliate your skin.
  • For me, the purify and deep cleansing are the major use of this product.
  • It has a cooling effect on the face! I was surprised with this factor tbh hahaha. 
  • The smell might not be my favorite but I can look past it. The smell isn't overpowering when applied on the face.
  • I only use this on my t-zone area since it's the most problematic part when it comes to oil and sebum production.
  • I can't say it's my holy grail yet, I still feel that it lacks wow effect.
This is my first post forthis blog series! I'm looking forward to share more of my skincare shenanigans in the future! 

What are your current favorite skincare products?  What are your #RoadtoGlow products? :D 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comment! ♡ Happy reading to everyone!