Super Six Sunday (2)

by - 5:33 AM

Today's theme is: Super Six Characters I want to be!

I mulled over it and listed names of characters then realized some characters fall on the same category like which were: "Damn, sarcastic & witty!", "Oh no! Two boys!" and "I am going to kick your butt, so better run". Let's begin! 

"Damn, sarcastic & witty!"
Addie from Pivot Point & Alex from The Distance Between Us
These characters were both creations of the fabulous Kasie West. I really want to be as cool, funny, comical, sarcastic, relaxed, funny, funny, funny, cool, cool, witty witty witty as them. These characters are so lovely I just want to jump into their world and hug them >//<

"Oh no! Two boys!"
Caleana from Throne of Glass & Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices
Both characters are just so wonderful and commendably brave. They're strong and kind-hearted, but also vulnerable.  And Oh dear love triangles, I truly despise you (except for INFERNAL DEVICES) You know I hate it when YA books have "love triangles" in the romance plot. It is annoying especially if it's not executed well. BUT FOR THESE TWO CHARACTERS, I WANT ALSO TO BE TORN BETWEEN TWO PERFECT LOVERS even just for a second <333 (((JEM CARSTAIRS)))

"I am going to kick your butt, so better run"
Katniss from The Hunger Games & Penryn from Angelfall
KICKASS. KICKBUTT. This is how heroines should roll!! Nuff said, they have that powerful aura that magnets challenges and action! 

So what's your Super Six today? Link! 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Haha, I like how you categorized your list, Abby! I'm right there with you about Katniss! I mainly picked mine based on smart, sassy, sarcastic, and kickass women. Thanks for posting your picks!

    Heather @ Bewitched Bookworms

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! ♡ Happy reading to everyone!