Top Ten (Thirteen) Tuesday (8)

by - 5:15 AM

I actually got the idea from booktubers. Since 2013 is coming to its final bow, I decided that this week's TTT should have a connection with 2 0 1 3. And top 20 is hell too many though I really don't mind, but let's focus on 13 books instead of 10. It will still be top ten, but with 3 runner-ups so we can stay on the line. And I don't know why I am making a hell out of it lol


14290364183356341198804612127810
Champion by Marie Lu. Okay I've been talking about this everywhere and up to now I can still feel the longing I have for the characters. I hope more people will read this series for it is one of the best dystopian series out there!

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. I don't know how many times I reread the epilogue but I know close 55623262 times. I was deeply inloved with the writing and the characters. JEM CARSTAIRS. And I loved this trilogy more than The Mortal Instruments.

Pivot Point by Kasie West. Oh well, look, it's PP again! And it's me talking about it again! HA. I really likedhow the parallel universe worked for this one. I also loved the characters. TREVOR. And that ending......Oh cows I can't.

The House of Hades by Rick Riordan. Uncle Rick always slays it what more can I say? Oh well, if you haven't read the PJO and HOH series go read it because you are missing bloody brilliant and amazeballs novels!
1057636515283043
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. I loved Liam Stewart. HA. I like the road trip adventure of the four characters. I like the world although it was really dark and twisted!

The Distance Between Us by kasie West. Kasie again? Yes. I lvoed this one. It is a contemporary standalone and it was very fluffy, fun & light read for me. The main character alone can earn the book a 5 shining stars.

Pure by Jennifer Armentrout. This is the second book in the Covenant series. Ican't help but to admire Jennifer's ability to enticed her readers in all her novels. This one was my favorite of all 5 books in the series because of a bounty of reasons. SETH. yes because of him.

The Vision by Jessica Sorensen. The third book in the The Fallen Star series and my favorite of all the 5 books. I wish that more people will read this series because it was just awesome with all the mind-racking twists and turns AND CLIFFHANGERS.
17789310

Bully by Penelope Douglas. I totally loved this NA book. With a couple of the steamy scenes, I can say that it surpassed my expectation. I was moved and affected by the characters and what they went through. JARED. I just love Jared & Tate when they are together. 

Angelfall by Susan Ee. With the massive birth of angel books I was really iffy with this one, but upon reading it I was surprised how astoundingly creepy and scary it was. I also fell for another book character which was Raffe. I liked Penryn too!

And now for the runner ups!

133625361784816717286849

Opal by Jennifer Armentrout
Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. We share a lot of favourites! I loved Angelfall, and I had such a great time reading Fangirl. Clockwork Princess and Pivot Point are among my favourite releases of the year. I also really liked Champion, though I thought Prodigy was just slightly better. I still need to check out The Darkest Minds and House and Hades, but I look forward to both. Great picks! :) Thanks for much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your 2013 fave books and I totally agree that we do have a lot in common! TDM and HoH are both awesome books! I hope you get to pick them up this 2014! :D

      Delete
  2. I'm currently reading The Legend Trilogy and trying to figure out what took me so long to jump on board! Plus I just downloaded two Kasie West books. Can't wait to read them. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I hope you love Legend trilogy and Kasie's books because they are just shear awesomeness and bloody brilliant! Have a happy 2014! :D

      Delete
  3. I loved Angelfall - the creepiness factor is what sold me on the series. I haven't read anything else like it. I'm also thinking I need to check out Fangirl because I've seen so many good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! The gore and the action-packed plot + Raffe & Penryn's fervent chemistry! Gaahhh. I am so excited to read World After! :D

      Delete
  4. Fangirl & Angelfall are on my list too, without a doubt two of the best books I read this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *high-5* Ikr! Like awesome stories with awesome characters, what not to love about these books? ;n;

      Delete
  5. I read Fangirl and The Darkest Minds too and loved them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We share a lot in common except you have actually read the books and many of these titles are still sitting on my TBR list.

    My TTT: http://rachaelc94.blogspot.com/2013/12/top-ten-books-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hope you get to read some of the books on the list this 2014 ;)

      Delete
  7. I think I'm going to die if I don't read Fangirl and The Darkest Minds. I need. to. read. them. so. bad. GAH!!!! I'm just going to have to break the bank and buy, I think. ;) I also want to read Cassandra Clare! I haven't read any of her stuff, and I feel that's kind of taboo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can kidnap Obama and hold a ransom oh my god what even. Haha. I recommend you read TID first of Cassie's novels cause definitely better than TMI!

      Delete
  8. Great picks! I really, really need to read Fangirl, Angelfall, Darkest Minds, Pivot Point, The Distance Between Us! I'm so behind with my reading. I loved Champion, it made my list too :) Thanks for checking out my post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for Opal! Are you excited for the new cover editions they are releasing for the first 4 books? I'm so excited for the extras she said would be included like Daemon's POV at the end of Opal =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! ♡ Happy reading to everyone!