Book & Personal Wishlist

by - 10:28 PM

It's never too late to make my wishlist for this year. This is like my must-buy-things-for-2104 list that I'll probably just x mark only half or even less than half of it. But who cares, it's never too hopeless to wish.





  • Split Second by Kasie West - pre-ordered already and omg only 2 weeks left!
  • City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare - reserved a copy in a local bookstore
  • The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan - haven't reserved/pre-ordered since it's still a long waiting
  • The Young Elites by Marie Lu - it doesn't have a book cover and exact publishing date, but I am sure as hell going to buy this
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas - been planning to buy this since last year!!! Now is the best time I guess.
  • Through the ever Night by Veronica Rossi - funny how I already have the third book when I haven't bought the 2nd one! 
  • Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi - Oh yes. Since tahereh, ransom & rossi will be here this april 26 I need to buy the whole trilogy ASAP
  • All of Our Yesterdays by Chrisitine Terill - Already reserved a copy. I only have to fetch and claim it any time this month :D

I am sure as hell that I'll have another impulse book buying anytime this year and the books listed above will probably increase. But for now, they are the priority!

So for personal stuff. I made a pact to myself that I'll buy atleast 3-4 items from this list. I am a college student and my school expenses are driving me nuts, so I need to limit the personal expenses. But ofcourse, precious book babies you won't be affected.

Grey cotton/poly sweatpants with Pink zipper. 
Front pockets with colored hearts print inside
Skinny leg bottoms
Chachimomma sweatpants or dotheads sweatpants.
I am dying to have this for 3 years already. What's stopping me? The freaking customs + tax + $50 HAHA
I am crying at the thought of spending almost 80-90 dollars for a sweatpants. I live in the Philippines and the shipping fee + tax is damn ludicrous. I seriously need to ask my cousins leaving in Florida to order me one since it'll be cheaper. But I don't know. I just want any of the two. I created a remedy called DIY chachimomma sweatpants! The result was..okay (I guess HAHA) but I hate sewing machines and anything related to sewing so I let my mom do it and tadaaaa she has the magic hands because the result can almost pass as a replica!!

Two customized shirts & mugs about reading/blogging/fictional characters
I don't have designs yet, but I already have a shop to contact. Sometime late Jan to Feb I'll probably going to x mark this! Horray. I will have to ask for bloggers opinion with the design! I am so excited!!!

Hawk Bag
(I am eyeing the first bag with yellow - pink - violet color scheme. I also have an eye on other designs apart from the bags shown in the picture. Anyway, just any hawk bag will make me really happy. :)

I am a total sucker for kicks and dance shoes. OH MY...... Anyways, I am rooting for a keds/vans/adidas/jordan/ HAHA Too much demand? Nahhh, I am really just wishing atleast a pair of new shoes for this year. Especially a dancing shoes because I badly need one!!!

credit: missuve09
Luhan photobook from a fansite. Hooray! I already have this on order and sooner I'll get it! It's a photbook + dvd + other gifts *cries* been waiting for this!

By the end of the year I will post my updated checklist! Yay, just want to share this to you guys! :D

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I hope you enjoy the Shatter Me series! I love those books =) I can't wait to read the final book in a couple of days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the Shatter Me trilogy either! I've heard both good and bad things about it, so I'm nervous to read it. I heard there's a lot of purple prose with metaphors and similes that just don't make sense, so I'm iffy about it. I'll probably read it anyway. *shrug*

    CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE. Oh god, I can't wait to have this in my hand. I'm going to crumple into a ball of tears for it, I swear. As much as I just want Clary and her friends' stories to end because it's been a long time coming, I'm really sad to see the series go. I love the books and it's one of the few that I will always carry with me. So yeah, I'll be sad. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! ♡ Happy reading to everyone!