Life of a Blogger (1)- Cars

by - 9:30 PM

This is a meme created by Novel Heartbeat. It is a post that talks about the life of bloggers outside the bookish atmosphere. Today's topic is CARS.

I don't have a car neither my mom, dad or sister. Our other relatives have their own cars, but we don't. Sad, right? HAHA. We used to have a car, but we decided to sell it since no one in our family knows how to drive. My dad spends his 9 months per year abroad working and my mom is gets too anxious and scared to even just ride a vehicle with 60kph speed. My sister is bolder than me so I guess she'll be the first one to learn how to drive. I am too a namby-pamby when it comes to driving, but that doesn't mean I don't have cars I root for. 

Audi R8 Spyder 5.2 FSI Quattro
LOOK AT THAT HOTNESS. I personally don't prefer red in cars, but when I accidentally passed by this on a website 2 months ago my jaw went slacked! I WANT THIS but not too soon cause I don't even have a job yet. Technically, it is a game car, but I've seen a lot of pictures about artists using this in their daily travels like Choi Siwon of SJ.


Ford Mustang V6 Coupe
This one is another hotness! It is also an anti-theft car with power locks! And only the rich asses can afford this. Gah, poor me. Anyway,  I really like mustang cars in general (Shelby etc). Why? It started when I watched I am Legend of Will Smith. I asked my dad what was Will's car and he said it was a mustang for sure. Since then I started browsing mustang cars and last 2013, they launched Mustang V6 Coupe. I think this year they will launch V6 Coupe premium. NOT SURE. 

I really don't have much knowledge about cars so I think this two will do for now. I am a sucker for black painted cars. They just look elegant and classy. I don't know. LOL. Care to share your car? Or dream car? :D

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Colour matters! I tried telling this to my dad when he was buying a new car...hmph. He didn't think it matters, but I do! Gosh, it is SO much cooler to drive a black car. But you have to be careful, or you end up looking like the villains in all the spy movies. ;) I drive my parents' car, but I don't have one of my own. I'd rather buy books. Lots of books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA Yes, black cars are the bomb!! I envy you! You know how to drive already while I am still on the process of lecturing myself not to be a wimp with driving cars.

      "I'd rather buy books. Lots of books." P R E A C H

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! ♡ Happy reading to everyone!