Life of a Blogger (2): Celebrity Crushes
Created by Jessie of Novel Heartbeat
Today's topic is about Celebrity Crushes.
Oh my god. That was the first thing I muttered when I knew about the topic for this week. I am just so excited, but also nervous to share my celebrity crushes. I really have a looooooooot and I am not even kidding if I tell you I fangirl almost at everyone. HAHA. I know we are mature enough, so I am not going to restrain myself in exposing my celebrity crushes. Most of them are from the kpop industry :D
2. Lu Han: Oh god Abby another korean idol????? Oh you'll be shock to know how many korean idols i like. He's not a korean, he is technically living in Korea and making his name there along with the other group members, but he's a Chinese (and elaborating the story would be mehh) :) A confession: HE IS MY ONLY CELEB CRUSH THAT MADE ME CRY AND NOT ONLY ONCE BUT I THINK LOTSA TIMES ALREADY :( Aside from the fact that he's so adorable, and his eyes are probably the purest thing to stare at; he is genuine and sincere and beautiful and ......... just simply beautiful. He really swept me off my feet. Ugh. I loooooove him so so so much. And I am sorry for gushing BUT I CANT HELP IT.
3. Justin Bieber: Been believing since 2008 and counting. Sorry not sorry. Actually what really is striking about him? He loves his fans and music the most. (well except his family and friends cause thats given) People always jump in the bandwagon that he is a bad person. Tsk tsk. It actually hurts, the media always picking at him and always making him the spotlight for all bad doings. I mean c'mon, other celebrities do it why only make a big hell out of him??? It's actually tiring, but it's worth defending and supporting him. As I said, he loves his FANS & MUSIC the most. I miss those moments when he was still not that famous, only a few were patronizing his music. Those were the days... :((( He was free and carefree - he can be the teenager he was; he committed mistakes without the whole world fussing over him. He actually makes me teary eyed all of the time. It seems like that I can feel his pain too. :( STOP IT ABBY UGH.
4. Britney Spears: THE QUEEN. Okay, this is weird but she was the one who really inspired me to dance. I've been her fan since 2003, I think. She's a performer. A PERFORMER. And that's what I like about her the most. QUEEN OF POP MUSIC OH YEAH.
5. Jessica Jung: Right, another korean, but this time half-kor, half-american. She's what I called, a goddess. Just look at her face. She's funny without even trying and she's plain-spoken which makes her funnier. And she sucks at drawing and sports. I love her more. HAHA. She's a total fashion diva. I swear, she treats airports as her runway. ;n;
8. Chachi Gonzales: MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE DANCER EVER. LIKE EVER. Nobody moves like Chachi. Her moves are jaw-dropping. How does she even do that? She slays every song with her dance moves. Effortless. Too effortless. And she's really pretty. And she loves doughnuts. I can totally watch her dance all daaaaay. That's how enthralling she is.
Soooooo, that's it - for now. I really have a lot of celebrities in my list, but I guess I should leave it up to 8 since it might bore a lot of people already. ;) HAHA.
How about you? Who are your favorite celebrity crushes? Let's gush over them!!