Super Six Sunday (1)
Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme created from Bewitched Bookworms
Today's theme is: Super 6 favorite book couples
This is my first time to post for this meme and I am so thrilled for this book meme. Anyway, This is hard. How to choose only 6. Wait let me get my thoughts together....3....2....1 *heavy breathing* Okay, decisions made! So these are just fancasts (aka hot boys)
1. Jem Carstairs and Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices: I really love them from Clockwork Angel down Clockwork Princess. They are my fave book couple ever. I love the unwavering love between them through the years. And yes, the ending of CP2 was blissful that I almost puke rainbows.
2. Trevor and Addie from Pivot Point: They are just too adorable. I kept craving for more of their moments! Seriously, if I can choose to have a relationship with *someone*, I would like ou relationship to be like theirs. They are just too comfy with each other.
3. Liam Stewart and Ruby Lydan from The Darkest Minds: Oh boy. I love them so much. I was obsessing over this couple especially Liam Stewart. Btw, Alexandra Bracken, the author, also chose Lucas Till as fancast for Liam Stewart. I can't think of any other Liam (except for what I am imaginig) fancast so I settle for Lucas.
4. Jared and Tate from Bully: The couple that will always frustrate me, but also made my stomach tingle to no end. Their relationship was so intense, feverish, breathe-taking. I love love love them both.
5. Percy and Annabeth from The PJO and HoO series: Umm, what can I say? They are too adorbs! Seaweed brain + Smarty girl = FLUFF. I love how their relationship developed. It wasn't rushed and insta-love.
6. Raffe and Penryn from Angelfall: Forbidden love. Their relationship is just so asdfghjklasdfh; do you understand me? Yes. Yes. Especially the ending of Angelfall. I'm crying.
Let's not forget:
LUKE CASTELLAN AND
ABBY (yes my very own otp) (don't argue)