Super Six Sunday (1)

by - 12:52 AM

Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme created from Bewitched Bookworms 
Today's theme is: Super 6 favorite book couples

This is my first time to post for this meme and I am so thrilled for this book meme. Anyway, This is hard. How to choose only 6. Wait let me get my thoughts together....3....2....1 *heavy breathing* Okay, decisions made! So these are just fancasts (aka hot boys)

1. Jem Carstairs and Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices: I really love them from Clockwork Angel down Clockwork Princess. They are my fave book couple ever. I love the unwavering love between them through the years. And yes, the ending of CP2 was blissful that I almost puke rainbows. 
2. Trevor and Addie from Pivot Point: They are just too adorable. I kept craving for more of their moments! Seriously, if I can choose to have a relationship with *someone*, I would like ou relationship to be like theirs. They are just too comfy with each other. 
3. Liam Stewart and Ruby Lydan from The Darkest Minds: Oh boy. I love them so much. I was obsessing over this couple especially Liam Stewart. Btw, Alexandra Bracken, the author, also chose Lucas Till as fancast for Liam Stewart. I can't think of any other Liam (except for what I am imaginig) fancast so I settle for Lucas. 
4. Jared and Tate from Bully: The couple that will always frustrate me, but also made my stomach tingle to no end. Their relationship was so intense, feverish, breathe-taking. I love love love them both.
5. Percy and Annabeth from The PJO and HoO series: Umm, what can I say? They are too adorbs! Seaweed brain + Smarty girl = FLUFF. I love how their relationship developed. It wasn't rushed and insta-love. 
6.  Raffe and Penryn from Angelfall: Forbidden love. Their relationship is just so asdfghjklasdfh; do you understand me? Yes. Yes. Especially the ending of Angelfall. I'm crying. 

Let's not forget:

LUKE CASTELLAN AND ABBY (yes my very own otp) (don't argue) 



You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. I'm sad to say I don't know any of these couples but I just love the way you depicted them. I've got my own ideas about how characters look sometimes. However, I've never tried connecting actual pics to those images in my head. Could be fun to try once.

    Cheers, Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Kat, tbh I am laughing at myself right now 'cause the fancast isn't exactly how I imagined the characters. Anyway, they are pretty attractive so why not LOL :(( Thank you for dropping by, Kat! :D

      Delete
  2. I don't know any of these couples, unfortunately. I have been meaning to read the Infernal Devices, though. :)

    Here's mine: http://brigittewhoareviews.blogspot.com/2013/10/super-six-sunday-super-6-favorite-book.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Brigitte, Oh! The Infernal Devices is a catch, btw! It's so wonderful, the first book might make you impatient or sorts, but the last book is just sheer genius and heart-breaking and nerve-racking and just WONDERFUL. Thank you for dropping by, Brigitte! :D

      Delete
  3. Ahhh I need to read Angelfall now finally. I keep hearing so many good things about this series that I don't know why I haven't read it yet!

    I have a copy of The Darkest Mind - should read it too since they made it on your top 6 list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Danny, yay both angelfall and darkest minds are freaking fantastic!! you'll love it I'm sure ;)

      Delete
  4. So many books added to my TBR list!! I'm halfway through Darkest Minds, I love Liam and Ruby too. And now I've got to read Infernal Devices, puking rainbows? I have to know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Clever, puking rainbows because of cuteness >n< omg I hope you can read TDM and TID soon cause those are just amazeballs! Thanks for dropping by! ;)

      Delete
  5. What is exo's kris doing here?:P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! ♡ Happy reading to everyone!