BOOK HANGOVER SATURDAY (The House of Hades)

by - 2:05 AM


The longest book hangover I had was when I finished Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. I had a 2-3 weeks reading slump because every book after CP2 feels irrelevant to me. I already expected that I'll have another book hangover with The House of Hades because things like this is inevitable. Ugh. I feel rereading it but at the same time I want to move on.. SHIT. How do I fight this? I tried to read The Darkest Minds to divert my attention to other genre which is dark dystopia but as I start The Darkest Minds, I kept longing for HoH.

I know this is just irrelevant but I feel like I am going to have another 2-3 week book hangover when The City of Heavenly Fire, The Blood of Olympus, Split Second, Sentinel come out :((


You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comment! ♡ Happy reading to everyone!