Review: The Vision

by - 9:55 PM

The Vision
Author: Jessica Sorensen
Publish Date: 2011
Genre: YA, fantasy, paranormal
Rating: ★★★★★

Synopsis:
Gemma thought she was trapped—that Stephan had finally won. But then time resets and she’s given another chance.The clock is ticking as Gemma tries to figure out how to change the vision that ends the world in ice. If she can, then maybe she can save the world from Stephan and give her and Alex a chance at a real future. But changing visions can be dangerous, and sometimes one small mistake can lead to disastrous results.




Review:
Now that I'm done with the whole series, I can conclude that this book, book 3, was my ultimate favorite. It was a very fast read for me because the number of pages were somewhat limited compared to the other 3, and also I loved every little thing about this book. It was beautifully written like every piece of information is a key to solve whatever Gemma needs to solve. I won't lie, this is really the best book out of 4. 

It started with a bang and ended with a cliffhanger bomb. It was a frustrating end!!!!!! It was very unpredictable because of the abundance of "WHAT IFS" and "YOU SHOULD DO THIS" stuffs. I was in a rollercoaster ride. It was truly fascinating, like bringing this down will hurt my soul.

The love story, well all I can say is the romance part was jaw dropping!! Alex is so gorgeous I want to throw him off a cliff. He is just simply adorable and frustrating all at the same time. He has this "I'll make you swoon" character and I want to slit his throat to stop him form muttering mouth-watering words.

Jessica SorensenDid you mean queen of cliffhangers?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comment! ♡ Happy reading to everyone!