Review: Point of Retreat

by - 10:12 PM

Point of Retreat
Author: Colleen Hoover
Publish Date: 2012
Rating: ★★★★★

Synopsis:
Hardships and heartache brought them together…now it will tear them apart. 
Layken and Will have proved their love can get them through anything; until someone from Will’s past re-emerges, leaving Layken questioning the very foundation on which their relationship was built. Will is forced to face the ultimate challenge…how to prove his love for a girl who refuses to stop ‘carving pumpkins.







Review:
"Love is the most beautiful thing in the world. Unfortunately, it's also one of the hardest things in the world to hold on to, and one of the easiest things to throw away."

Warm of applause for Colleen Hoover for making another wonderful, splendid, heart-warming, tear-jerker and incredibly a heart-fluttering novel. Point of Retreat is the sequel to Slammed and for me it is much much much better than Slammed, but they are both butterflying awesome.

First of all, I can't stop reading this till my eyes doze off!! It's simply addicting especially the climax like "oh my frick this is what I've been waiting for" I have to remind myself that there is the word sleep and rest because I just can't get enough.

Thank you Will for making me love slam poetry and just poetry itself. And thank you for making me believe that true love exists and that everyone deserves to have and feel it. Thank you Lake for having indomitable will and just being a witty badass. Although Lake's irrationality irked me it subsided immediately when I contemplated and tried really hard to understand on her reasons and own sentiments.

Will and Lake 's relationship is a very dreamy one. I love how they irrevocably and deeply inlove with each other and they just can't get enough. I cried like a baby when Will performed because of you to let Lake know how much he loves her. I WANT TO MARRY YOU WILL COOPER

JULIA, I'M VERY MUCH INLOVE WITH THOSE PAPER STARS WITH RANDOM QUOTES AND ADVICE. I JUST CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW THRILLED I M EVERYTIME THEY OPEN ONE STAR!!!

Sometimes two people have to fall apart, to realize how much they need to fall back together.

It was really a tough fight misunderstanding and giving out space for both Lake and Will especially for their friends, and I just want to commend Colleen for creating perfect characters that I will always look up to. They are very very realistic and I just want to hug them one by one for teaching me a lot of things in life and love.

Never regret 

People will love for who you are, you just need to be you, yourself

I love you becuase of you.

Because of

every

single

thing

about you

Sometimes a girl loves to be told

"I'm not asking you to marry me...I'm telling you to marry me, because I can't live without you."

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comment! ♡ Happy reading to everyone!